|Manufacturer, developer and supplier of world reputed quality test kits, current injection sources, loading transformers / booster transformers, static phase shifter, electrical test bench trolley from Chennai, India|
Current Injection Sources
Heavy Current Injection Source – 5V / 4000 AmpsType: SI / PIK – 20 and aboveFeatures
- Continuous or short time rating with timer
- Digital panel meters for incomer volts / Output Volts / Amps
- Input protection by MCB
- P.B. operated contactor
- Rotary switch selection of 1st stage fine adjustment with 2-phase variance and subsequent stages with addition of stepped voltage.
- Copper or aluminum heavy-duty busbars
- Forced air-cooling with fans
- Front and rar panel protection by hinged lockable doors
- Assembled in a prefabricated enclosure on castor wheels
1050 x 800 x 930 mmWeight:
- Primary injection test
- Temperature rise tests on busbars
0 – 1.25V / 4000A continuously adjustable for stage I, and additional steps of 1.25 / 2.5 / 3.75, 4000Amps for subsequent stages 2 to 4.Rating:
Continuous or short time rating with timer as specifiedPhase Injection Current SourceType : SI / PIK - 3Features:
Size:Main control unit:
- Mains isolated Sine wave injection current
- Twin unit (main control unit and Injection transformer unit) design or alternatively single unit of modular design
- Independent phase ammeters with C.T. range selector switch
- Single 3 Phase variance for balanced 3 Phase mains supply source or optionally three independent single-phase variance for marginally unbalanced mains supply source.
- Range of 25 / 50 / 100A per Phase on common output terminals with current range selector switch
- Range of 200 / 400 / 600A on individual output busbar terminals
400 x 300 x 300 mm / Wt 20KgTransformer unit:
400x 300 x 300 mm / Wt 25KgSpecification:Input:
400 – 440V, TPN, 50HzOutput:
25 / 50 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 600 Amp. per PhaseBurden:
To be specified.H.V. AC / DC SourceType : SI / HV – AC/DCFeatures:
- Air-cooled transformer for up to 10kV and transformer oil cooled for 10 – 35kV.
- Add on- extension unit for DC outputs
- Output volt and Amp measurement with digital panel meters
- P.B. operated contactor and zero start H.V. "ON” interlock.
- Overload alarm and trip facility
- Separate control unit and H.V. unit
Control Unit: 350 x 450 x 300 mmWeight:
H.V unit: 500 x 350 x 350 mmWeight:
- Hi POT – high voltage testing of electrical insulation
- Energy storage capacitor charging
10kV to 35kV / 50mA or as specified.